on-line access to
your account, click here
It's Me 247 Home Banking.
cu*talk audio-response system
||Access your account
anytime, day or night, using this convenient and easy-to-use
The system will guide you through each
step of the way.
The system welcomes you, and asks for your Credit Union ID.
Enter "801" for Progressive Federal Credit Union.
The system asks for your Share Account number.
Enter your Share Account, then press the "#" sign.
The system asks for your password or PIN Number. Your PIN Number
was initially assigned as the last 4 digits of your Social Security
Number, but we encourage you to change it frequently. If you forget your PIN number, please call the Credit
Enter your PIN Number, then press the "#" sign.
The system will verify your Account Number and PIN, and then will
guide you through the available options.
- Review account balances
- Verify the date and amount of your transactions, including
deposits, withdrawals, transfers and payments
- Verify whether certain checks have cleared
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make loan payments
- Check current interest rates
- Calculate estimated loan payments
- Change your Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- Obtain annual dividend and interest information
Your PIN Number
Please change your PIN Number frequently. The
Voice-response system will guide you through the process. If you
forget your PIN number, please call the Credit Union.
CU*TALK 800-860-5704 #801